XC95m Gas Furnace
Communicating technology in a fully modulating furnace for the ultimate comfort and greater efficiency. The advanced ComfortLink™ II allows the XC95m to constantly calibrate itself for optimal performance year after year.
Total Warmth and Comfort
The XC95m is rated with up to 97.3% efficiency (AFUE) and select furnace models are Energy Star qualified.
ComfortLink™ II Communicating Capability
ComfortLink™ II communicating technology connects all of your key components so your system automatically charges, configures and calibrates for optimal performance through the lifetime of your products.
Comfortable, even heating
Variable-speed blower motor adjusts speed to provide a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air with quiet operation.
Cleaner, Healthier Indoor Air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XC95m includes:
- ComfortLink™ II communicating capability
- Communicating user interface
- Variable-speed blower motor
- Fully modulating gas heat furnace provides greater fuel efficiency and ultimate comfort control
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R™
- Durable silicon nitride hot surface igniter
- Multi-port, in-shot burners
- One-piece aluminized steel primary heat exchanger
- 24-volt fuse to protect controls
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- Compatible with ERV, humidifier and air cleaner
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Ask us for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply. Call 1-800-554-6413 or Register Online.
XC95m Modulating Upflow/Horizontal Left Furnace Models
XC95m Modulating Downflow/Horizontal Right Furnace Models