XT80 Gas Furnace
Winter after winter, our single-stage XT80 high-efficiency gas furnaces will keep your home warm with a blower motor designed for consistent airflow and high efficiency, and that means consistent comfort for your family.
Dependable Warmth for Your Home
The XT80 is rated with up to 80% AFUE.
Comfortable, even heating
High-efficiency blower motor provides a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air, while operating quietly and efficiently.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, Healthier Indoor Air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XT80 includes:
- High-efficiency blower motor
- Self-diagnostic microelectronic controller
- Durable silicon nitride hot surface igniter
- Multi-port, in-shot burners
- One-piece heat exchanger with no welds
- Pre-painted galvanized steel cabinet
- Upflow models have hinged blower doors, easy-open door latches
- Insulated heavy steel cabinet for quiet operation
- 20 year limited warranty on heat exchanger.
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Ask us for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply. Call 1-800-554-6413 or Register Online.
XT80 High Efficiency Upflow/Horizontal Left Furnace Models
XT80 High Efficiency Downflow/Horizontal Right Furnace Models