XV20i Variable Speed Heat Pump
Variable-Speed Ultra-Quiet High-Efficiency
The XV20i variable speed heat pump system can both heat and cool your home efficiently, while simultaneously creating a clean and comfortable environment in your home.
Complete Control and Total Comfort
The Trane TruComfort™ systems give you precise comfort by running at the exact speed needed to keep your home comfortable. This allows the variable speed compressor, outdoor fan, and indoor fan to vary operating speed and BTU as the temperature outside changes, slowing down or speeding up gradually in as little as 1/10 of 1% increments to keep comfort within 1/2° of the thermostat setting.
The XV20i variable speed heat pump is one of the industry’s most efficient systems, with ratings up to 20.00 SEER and 10 HSPF. With Trane TruComfort™ technology, the 20-SEER heat pump automatically adjusts itself while maintaining constant and consistent speeds to avoid temperature swings.
ComfortLink II communicating capability
ComfortLink™ II communicating technology (available when matched with communicating indoor units) connects all of your key components so your system automatically configures and calibrates for optimal performance and efficiency through the lifetime of your products.
Durable, Quiet, and Economical
Rigorously tortured and tested for long-lasting durability, you can be sure this system will hold up to anything, without holding up your bank account. And with the quiet running fan, 4 dB below our competitor’s minimum, you can be sure you are getting a quiet air conditioner and the best all-around system for your home.
Cleaner, Healthier Indoor Air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system to filter the incoming air to eliminate dust, pollen, and other irritants for a cleaner, healthier, and more comfortable home.
Every Trane matched system is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XV20i air conditioner includes:
- ComfortLink™ II Communicating Capability and Unique Refrigerant Cooled Inverter Drive
- Climatuff™ Variable Speed Compressor
- Compressor Sound Insulator
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil
- WeatherGaurd™ II Top
- DuraTuff™ Rustproof Basepan
- Integrated Fan System
- Simplified Two-Wire Connection
- Full-sided Louvered Panels
- Powder-Paint Finish
- WeatherGuard™ Fasteners
- 12 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. For more information, Click here
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Ask us for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only. Some exclusions may apply.
Register within 60 days of installation to activate warranty. Residential use only. Some exclusions may apply. Call 1-800-554-6413 or Register Online.
XV20I Variable Speed Heat Pump Models (R410A Refrigerant)